🐶 At Pawsitive Vet Care we recognise the benefit of pet ownership. As such we wish to encourage responsible breeding of animals. We offer a discount to breeders fulfilling the following criteria:
- Pedigree dogs should be registered with the Kennel Club
- Pedigree cats should be registered with the GCCF
- Pedigree breeding animals should have had all relevant health testing for their breed and cross-bred breeding animals should have all had relevant health testing for each of their parent breeds
- Bitches should not be bred from before 2 years of age or after 7 years of age
- Queens should not be bred before 1 year of age
- The stud dog should not be under 18 months of age
- The breeder should not breed any individual animal more than once per year
- Breeding females should be fully vaccinated or titre tested prior to mating
- Puppies should not leave their mothers before 8 weeks of age and should be microchipped as per the law.
- Kittens should not leave their mothers before 8 weeks of age
🐱 If you meet these criteria and wish to partner with us in providing good quality care for your animals, please contact me to discuss a breeder discount. Please fill in this form – Breeder registration form – and email it back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
🐶 Breeding services I can currently offer include:
- Advice on health-testing
- Advice on breeding, pregnancy and birth
- Behaviour advice for the first few weeks of life
- Pre-breeding progesterone testing
- Microchipping litters
- Vaccinating litters
Please note – I do not offer tail docking or dew claw removal in young puppies as these procedures are detrimental to the animals’ welfare.